A Taste of Authentic Caribbean Seasoning Sample Guide
What is OneShotMarinade sauce?
- A way to simply and quickly bring amazing flavours to your food.
- An authentic Caribbean seasoning used for all cooking purposes.
- A marinade made from all natural ingredients.
Simply… Grab, Pour, Mix, Wait & Cook
What OneShotMarinade sauce sample do I have?
If you don’t know what OneShotMarinade sauce you’re sampling? The following illustration will help.
How do I use OneShotMarinade sauce sample?
Fish, Meat, and Poultry
- Pour OneShotMarinade sauce on to your fish, meat, or poultry.
- Then fry, roast or stew your marinated food.
Noodles, Rice, and Vegetables
- Add approximately 1x tablespoon of OneShotMarinade sauce on to your vegetables, rice or noodles whilst boiling or frying.
- Once you’ve added your vegetables (and your meat has softened).
- Add approximately 1x tablespoon of OneShotMarinade sauce into the soup.
- Lightly brush/coat your potatoes with OneShotMarinade sauce (before placing in oven).
- Roast your potatoes in the oven.
Thank you for trying out our OneShotMarinade sauces. We hope that you really enjoyed your OneShotMarinade sauces sampler and that you are now eager to get yourself a bottle or two!
I wonder if you could also help us by answering a few questions?
Why use OneShotMarinade?
- Because of the natural approach we use to flavour our OneShotMarinade sauces.
- The incredible effect OneShotMarinade sauce has on food.
- How simple it is to use – You don’t need multiple packets/types of seasoning.
- How OneShotMarinade sauces can minimise the time taken to prepare your food.
Buy OneShotMarinade Online Now!
- Need some OneShotMarinade sauce to bring a new vibe to your meals?
- Need to simplify and reduce the time taken to cook a fantastic meal?
- Or maybe you just want to take advantage of our Christmas Gift packages?